Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jessica Alba in 7 For All Mankind Georgia Trouser Jeans

Jessica Alba 7 For All Mankind Jeans Jessica Alba in 7 For All Mankind Georgia Trouser Jeans

Jessica Alba is always a celeb to jump on board the new trends right away and I am glad she has bought into the new 7 For All Mankind trouser jeans! This time she was wearing their Georgia Trouser jeans while she was out having lunch at Taverna in Brentwood, California a few days ago.

These are the second trouser jeans we have spotted Jess wearing in the last week, she wore the 7 For All Mankind Dojo jeans last time and I love those! I think Jess really rocks this trend, she looks amazing in the trouser jeans and she knows how to wear them well! I’m also happy she is wearing a scarf with this outfit! Like I said before, I love her scarves and I want to see her in some funky ones! So how many of you are opting into this trouser trend? Buy 7 For All Mankind at Boutique To You.

Jessica Alba 7 For All Mankind Trouser Jeans 2

Jessica Alba 7 For All Mankind Trouser Jeans 3

No comments:

Post a Comment