Thursday, January 9, 2014

Miley Cyrus in Hudson by Georgia May Jagger

Miley Hudson Miley Cyrus in Hudson by Georgia May Jagger

Taking a break from her tour, Miley Cyrus was spotted out and out in Melbourne, Australia. She wore a pair of The Faye jeans by the Hudson by Georgia May Jagger collaboration. I was on the border with these jeans. I’m not really too keen on the side lacing, but I do think they work. They are very unique and done really well.

I was always under the impression that Miley wanted to let go of her singing career. I thought I read somewhere that she is putting it on the back burner for good to focus on acting. I guess when you haven’t done something in a while you tend to miss it. How many of you are happy to hear that Miley is still making music? You can click here to purchase these jeans at Hudson for $308.
Miley Hudson 2

No comments:

Post a Comment